Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Older Women Rock On!


So, this is to let you know a little bit about myself, and what I plan on doing with this blog. I am a mixed generation baby. I fall at the end of the baby boomers, which really is like trying to fit a circle into a square peg.
Born at the end of the 1950's, I grew up in a time when penny candy really cost a penny, a party line was a phone line you shared with your neighbor, walking to school was safe and things done behind closed doors were never talked about, Hippies were far out and I saw Disco come and go.
This blog is to bring a little humor, sharing a little bit of my life and share information that I hope older women will find interesting and helpful.
The media has seemed to always focused selling women youth, selling it in lotions, creams, makeup and more.
No stereotyping here! Fun, info, and more.
Let's rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artificial intelligence yields new antibiotic

                              A Deep Learning Model Identifies a   New Drug That Can Kill                                Many Species of ...